Music is one of those things a lot of us deeply enjoy, and if you’re like me, music often says the words the heart struggles to find. My playlist ranges from Beyoncè to Taylor Swift, and don’t get me started on the throwbacks. In case you’ve been struggling to find the songs that describes your love to the T, I’ve created a list of modern first dance songs for every type of bride and Groom.
Modern First Dance Songs
1.Halo by Beyonce (for the bride and groom that had to break down walls)
2. Out of The Woods by Taylor Swift (for the bride and groom that had a rocky start)
3. I Know Places by Taylor Swift (the bride and groom whose love still shines despite scrutiny)
4. Touching Heaven by Johnny Swim (for the bride and groom rooted in faith)
5. No One by Alicia Keys (for the bride and groom who are head over heels in love)
6. Dreaming of You by Selena (for the bride and groom who can’t stand to be a part)
Okay, this one is a throwback, but nothing beats Selena.
7. I’m Yours by Alessia Cara: (for the bride and groom who didn’t expect to fall in love)
8. XO by Beyonce (for the bride and groom who fell hard for each other)
9. You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (for the bride that won him over)